Natural Gas Transportation Information Service
What is an eBook?
An electronic book (also e-book, ebook, digital book) is a digital publication that you can download and view on your computer, laptop, or mobile device. Now you can easily reference your content from the experts at Thompson anytime, anywhere.
|On Your PC or Laptop||On Your Apple Products||On Other Mobile Devices|
|View your Thompson eBooks on your computer with Adobe® Digital Editions., a free, lightweight platform that takes less than a minute to download and install over a broadband connection. Simply install it to your computer prior to downloading your Thompson eBook.||View your Thompson eBooks on your Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch with the Bluefire Reader (available in the Apple App Store). Simply authorize your app with your Adobe ID and transfer your Thompson eBooks to your device using the iTunes file sharing feature.||Thompson offers the .ePUB format, which is readable on all devices that support the Adobe™ .ACSM file. You can view Thompson eBooks on your Sony Reader, Nook, Blackberry, Android, and others. For a full list of mobile devices, see Support Devices.|
Natural Gas Transportation Information Service explains all important natural gas transportation issues, including open-access requirements, unbundling of services, and project certification guidelines.
With Natural Gas Transportation Information Service, you can:
• Avoid costly litigation by drafting acceptable language from the very start.
• Stay in compliance with federal natural gas regulations by tracking how the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) applies and interprets them.
• Keep up to date regarding interpretations of regulations and policies directly from the Commission itself.
• Call the editor with unanswered questions — a special resource for subscribers.
The Natural Gas Transportation Information Service explains all important natural gas transportation regulations and policies of the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC), including open-access requirements, creditworthiness provisions, capacity release rules, fuel and lost gas reimbursement policies, natural gas quality and interchangeability standards, landowner notification requirements, affiliate standards of conduct, contract modification and market anti-manipulation rules. FERC orders, rules and policy statements, federal court opinions, congressional actions and administration policies are summarized in an easy-to-use, topical format. All current FERC natural gas regulations are included. Regular updates and newsletters keep the Service current, reliable and authoritative.
• Pipeline Capacity Allocation and Release
• Shipper Creditworthiness Provisions
• Receipt and Delivery Imbalances and Penalties
• Fuel and Lost and Unaccounted-for (LAUF) Gas Policies
• Gas Quality and Interchangeability Standards
• Cost-of-service, Negotiated and Market-based Rates
• Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Regulations and Policies
• Blanket and Project Certificates
• FERC’s Enforcement and Civil Penalty Policies
- One-volume manual
- Updates (12 updates)
About Your Subscription
Your annual subscription includes published updates at no additional charge for the 12 month subscription period. If you have any questions about your subscription, please contact Client Services at 800-677-3789 or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Thompson Information Services is the leader in regulatory compliance and guidance since 1972. Thousands of professionals in business, government, law, and academia have relied on Thompson for the most authoritative, timely, and practical guidance available. We offer insight you can trust.