Thompson's HR Compliance Expert | FMLA & ADA Solutions
What is an eBook?
An electronic book (also e-book, ebook, digital book) is a digital publication that you can download and view on your computer, laptop, or mobile device. Now you can easily reference your content from the experts at Thompson anytime, anywhere.
|On Your PC or Laptop||On Your Apple Products||On Other Mobile Devices|
|View your Thompson eBooks on your computer with Adobe® Digital Editions., a free, lightweight platform that takes less than a minute to download and install over a broadband connection. Simply install it to your computer prior to downloading your Thompson eBook.||View your Thompson eBooks on your Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch with the Bluefire Reader (available in the Apple App Store). Simply authorize your app with your Adobe ID and transfer your Thompson eBooks to your device using the iTunes file sharing feature.||Thompson offers the .ePUB format, which is readable on all devices that support the Adobe's .ACSM file. You can view Thompson eBooks on your Sony Reader, Nook, Blackberry, Android, and others. For a full list of mobile devices, see Support Devices.|
STANDING ORDER PROGRAM
on this order with enrollment in
our Standing Order Program!
You're invited to enroll in Thompson's Standing Order program which entitles you to a 20% discount on this purchase and the purchase of all future editions of this publication.
As a member of the Standing Order Program you will automatically receive future editions of this publication for a 30-day risk free review every time we update it so that you are always kept current. If you decide to keep the new edition, you'll pay the then current price. If not, you can return the product within 30 days of receipt absolutely risk free. Thompson will even pay return shipping if you call 1-800-677-3789. It's that simple, and you'll always be kept up to date.
Quantity Pricing Information.
To receive a special rate for 10 or more copies,
please call 1-800-424-2959 ext 8316.
Thompson’s HR Compliance Expert | FMLA & ADA Solutions is the most comprehensive and easy-to-use resource of its kind. This digital research library was created to help you achieve and maintain compliance effectively. FMLA & ADA Solutions will help you understand and comply with leave and disability regulations so that you avoid costly litigation.
- ADA Compliance Guide – Explains the meaning of disability, reasonable accommodation, undue hardship and the law’s many other key terms in plain English.
- Family and Medical Leave Handbook – Your all-in-one source, protecting your organization from making common FMLA-related mistakes – mistakes that can lead to expensive compensatory payments, liquidated damages and other civil penalties.
- The Leave and Disability Coordination Handbook – Your map to navigating the web of complex issues entailed in complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Family and Medical Leave Act and state workers’ compensation laws – frequently called the “Bermuda Triangle” of employment law.
- Understand the ADA and FMLA with plain-English explanations of the law, regulations and standards
- Avoid costly mistakes by understanding how to respond to leave requests, employee obligations during leave, and the definition of a “serious health condition”
- Save time with customizable forms, charts, notices and checklists — available to our online customers only
- Stay ahead of the game with instant updates, practice tools and news articles to keep you current on critical trends and developments — available to our online customers only
- Contact our subject matter experts with unanswered questions — a special resource for subscribers
- Access the Advanced Search feature — designed to drive you immediately to the information you need. This feature provides an easy-to-use template that enables you to use common Boolean proximity connectors, find matches based on misspelled or partial words, and narrow the scope of your search by publication, topic and other criteria.*
- And more!
Thompson’s HR Compliance Expert | FMLA & ADA Solutions consists of three products covering the core HR management areas. They include:
With Thompson’s HR Compliance Expert | FMLA & ADA Solutions, you will have at your fingertips the dependable HR intelligence you need to be 100-percent confident of compliance with today’s rapidly changing laws and regulations in the vital area of leave and disability discrimination law. You will be able to:
With Thompson’s HR Compliance Expert | FMLA & ADA Solutions, you’ll receive:
- Instant Updates — Content is updated to reflect late-breaking news and developing issues right away!
- Daily News — Thompson’s HR Expert Compliance Daily provides customers with breaking developments on HR, pension and benefits delivered right to your desktop via email alert. Of course, if you choose to receive alerts less frequently, you can manage your preferences to receive news on a weekly basis.*
- Spotlight on HR Intelligence — A bi-monthly newsfeed, these online articles bring expert commentary from leading HR professionals. You’ll get authoritative information on hot topics that will keep you abreast of the latest compliance issues and best practices to help you avoid penalties and costly fines.*
- Federal and State Law Regulations and Statutes — Quickly and easily consult the full texts of federal and state labor laws and other employment-related provisions, including administrative codes for all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- Education & Training — specially selected webinars for your own professional development are part of HR Compliance Expert | FMLA & ADA Solutions. Leaves and Absences from Work Under the ADAAA and FMLA, On Again, Off Again: Can you Control Intermittent Leave Under the FMLA and Navigating the Top FMLA Concerns for Employers are just three examples. Plus, you’ll have access to handouts and related materials you can use to train staff and other managers in your organization.*
About Your Online Subscription
Your annual subscription includes electronic updates, news, analysis, training tools and forms at no additional charge for the 12-month subscription period. If you have any questions about your subscription, please contact Client Services at 800-677-3789 or by e-mailing email@example.com
About Your Online/Print Subscription
Your annual subscription includes print and electronic updates, news, analysis, training tools, forms and more at no additional charge for the 12-month subscription period. If you have any questions about your subscription, please contact Client Services at 800-677-3789 or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Thompson Information Services is the leader in regulatory compliance and guidance since 1972. Thousands of professionals in business, government, law, and academia have relied on Thompson for the most authoritative, timely, and practical guidance available. We offer insight you can trust.
05/31/13 | 1:00 PM ET
06/05/13 | 1:00 PM ET
06/06/13 | 1:00 PM ET
06/11/13 | 1:00 PM ET
06/26/13 | 1:00 PM ET