Thompson's Education Compliance Expert | IDEA: New Expectations for Schools and Students
What is an eBook?
An electronic book (also e-book, ebook, digital book) is a digital publication that you can download and view on your computer, laptop, or mobile device. Now you can easily reference your content from the experts at Thompson anytime, anywhere.
|On Your PC or Laptop||On Your Apple Products||On Other Mobile Devices|
|View your Thompson eBooks on your computer with Adobe® Digital Editions., a free, lightweight platform that takes less than a minute to download and install over a broadband connection. Simply install it to your computer prior to downloading your Thompson eBook.||View your Thompson eBooks on your Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch with the Bluefire Reader (available in the Apple App Store). Simply authorize your app with your Adobe ID and transfer your Thompson eBooks to your device using the iTunes file sharing feature.||Thompson offers the .ePUB format, which is readable on all devices that support the Adobe's .ACSM file. You can view Thompson eBooks on your Sony Reader, Nook, Blackberry, Android, and others. For a full list of mobile devices, see Support Devices.|
STANDING ORDER PROGRAM
on this order with enrollment in
our Standing Order Program!
You're invited to enroll in Thompson's Standing Order program which entitles you to a 20% discount on this purchase and the purchase of all future editions of this publication.
As a member of the Standing Order Program you will automatically receive future editions of this publication for a 30-day risk free review every time we update it so that you are always kept current. If you decide to keep the new edition, you'll pay the then current price. If not, you can return the product within 30 days of receipt absolutely risk free. Thompson will even pay return shipping if you call 1-800-677-3789. It's that simple, and you'll always be kept up to date.
Quantity Pricing Information.
To receive a special rate for 10 or more copies,
please call 1-800-424-2959 ext 8316.
The Individuals with Disabilities Education Act continues to change and evolve at a dramatic pace. Thompson's Education Compliance Expert | IDEA: New Expectations for Schools and Students is the only resource with timely, detailed analysis on the New 2% Final Regulations. It also includes in-depth explanations of new pertinent guidance from OSEP, including Questions and Answers and Policy Letters! This easy-to-read, handy reference gives you real-world direction and clear, plain-English explanations of the Education Department’s interpretation of the law.
- Understand how IDEA interacts with the NCLB.
- Make the best decisions for your program. We answer all our critical questions so you can choose the best path for your district.
- Avoid pitfalls with clearly explained reporting and testing requirements.
- Receive email alerts so that you can have instant notice of new laws, updates on key administrative changes, court cases, and other important news.
- Stay ahead of the game — our experts comb monitoring reports, audits and policy letters to identify U.S. Department of Education enforcement priorities, so you don’t end up with unexpected findings when the auditors visit.
- Contact our subject matter experts with unanswered questions — a special resource for subscribers.
- Search by keyword, topic or publication title with our powerful search engines.*
- Ask for help. Customers can contact the editor with unanswered questions on Education issues.
With Thompson's Education Compliance Expert | IDEA: New Expectations for Schools and Students, you can:
* Only available to customers with an online subscription.
Thompson's Education Compliance Expert | IDEA: New Expectations for Schools and Students will enable you to:
- Stay ahead of the game with instant updates as soon as important changes happen. We’ll get breaking news and developing issues to you right away!*
- Reduce your risk of noncompliance with tricky U.S. Department of Education regulations by consulting our wide array of expert analysis and suggested best practices — the key to compliance is staying informed!
- Find the answers to your most pressing questions quickly with our powerful search engines.*
- Resolve your own unique situations with instant access to our subject matter experts.
- Receive Spotlight on Education Intelligence — an email newsfeed in your in-box every two weeks, these articles highlight insight from some of the nation’s leading education professionals. You’ll get authoritative information on hot topics in Title I and grants management that will keep you abreast of the latest compliance issues and best practices to help you avoid audit findings and potential penalties.*
- Quickly consult federal laws and regulations via CaseMaker® — a continually updated collection of primary sources including federal and state statutes and regulations. Of course, the laws and regulations also are fully searchable.*
- Access an online Policy Letter Database — easily search “policy letters” from the U.S. Department of Education to answer your toughest questions. This collection of communications with state and local education officials cannot be found elsewhere.
- Receive Professional Development — specially selected webinars for your own professional development are available for no cost as part of Thompson’s Education Compliance Expert. Federal Reporting Requirements for Education Grants — “Cloud” Accountability Has Arrived! is just one example. Plus, you’ll have access to handouts and related materials you can use to train your staff and other managers in your organization.*
- And more!
* Only available to customers with an online subscription.
About Your Online Subscription
Your annual subscription includes electronic updates, news, analysis, training tools and forms at no additional charge for the 12-month subscription period. If you have any questions about your subscription, please contact Client Services at 800-677-3789 or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
About Your Online/Print Subscription
Your annual subscription includes print and electronic updates, news, analysis, training tools, forms and more at no additional charge for the 12-month subscription period. If you have any questions about your subscription, please contact Client Services at 800-677-3789 or by e-mailing email@example.com
About Your Print Subscription
Your annual subscription includes published updates at no additional charge for the 12 month subscription period. If you have any questions about your subscription, please contact Client Services at 800-677-3789 or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Thompson Information Services is the leader in regulatory compliance and guidance since 1972. Thousands of professionals in business, government, law, and academia have relied on Thompson for the most authoritative, timely, and practical guidance available. We offer insight you can trust.