Thompson's Federal Grants Compliance Expert | Federal Grants Management Handbook
What is an eBook?
An electronic book (also e-book, ebook, digital book) is a digital publication that you can download and view on your computer, laptop, or mobile device. Now you can easily reference your content from the experts at Thompson anytime, anywhere.
|On Your PC or Laptop||On Your Apple Products||On Other Mobile Devices|
|View your Thompson eBooks on your computer with Adobe® Digital Editions., a free, lightweight platform that takes less than a minute to download and install over a broadband connection. Simply install it to your computer prior to downloading your Thompson eBook.||View your Thompson eBooks on your Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch with the Bluefire Reader (available in the Apple App Store). Simply authorize your app with your Adobe ID and transfer your Thompson eBooks to your device using the iTunes file sharing feature.||Thompson offers the .ePUB format, which is readable on all devices that support the Adobe's .ACSM file. You can view Thompson eBooks on your Sony Reader, Nook, Blackberry, Android, and others. For a full list of mobile devices, see Support Devices.|
STANDING ORDER PROGRAM
on this order with enrollment in
our Standing Order Program!
You're invited to enroll in Thompson's Standing Order program which entitles you to a 20% discount on this purchase and the purchase of all future editions of this publication.
As a member of the Standing Order Program you will automatically receive future editions of this publication for a 30-day risk free review every time we update it so that you are always kept current. If you decide to keep the new edition, you'll pay the then current price. If not, you can return the product within 30 days of receipt absolutely risk free. Thompson will even pay return shipping if you call 1-800-677-3789. It's that simple, and you'll always be kept up to date.
Quantity Pricing Information.
To receive a special rate for 10 or more copies,
please call 1-800-677-3789.
Thompson's Federal Grants Compliance Expert | Federal Grants Management Handbook is the leading guide for the federal grants community since 1978 and awarded by the National Grants Management Association for outstanding reporting and analysis. It is the most comprehensive and trusted source for anyone administering federal program funds and it provides everything you need to know to make your money work for you.
- Confidently handle grant expenditures, documentation and reporting with our easy-to-understand explanations of requirements and strategies
- Better manage your remaining American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) funds with an entire section specifically devoted to this topic
- Get the most out of your federal award with critical guidance to improve the efficiency of your funds
- Successfully handle an audit and limit its impact
- Contact the editor with unanswered questions — a special resource for customers
With Thompson's Federal Grants Compliance Expert | Federal Grants Management Handbook you can:
Here are just a few benefits of Thompson's Federal Grants Compliance Expert | Federal Grants Management Handbook:
- Stay ahead of the game with rolling updates as soon as important changes happen – you won’t have to wait for a monthly update, we’ll get late-breaking news and developing issues to you right away!*
- Reduce your risk of noncompliance by consulting our wide array of expert analysis and suggested best practices – the key to compliance is staying informed!
- Find exactly what you need quickly with our powerful search engines.*
- Resolve unique situations and answer your complex questions with easy access to subject matter experts
- Spotlight on Grants Intelligence — A monthly email newsfeed, these articles highlight insight from some of the nation’s leading grants professionals and current events. You’ll get authoritative information on hot topics in grants management to help you stay abreast of the latest compliance issues, gain access to best practices and help you avoid audit findings and potential penalties.*
- Quickly consult federal laws and regulations via CaseMaker® — a continually updated collection of primary sources including federal and state statutes and regulations. Of course, the laws and regulations also are fully searchable.*
- Education & Training — specially selected webinars for your own professional development are included as part of your Federal Grants Compliance Expert. OMB’s Proposal for Grant Reform: What Grant Recipients and Subrecipients Need to Know is just one example. You’ll also be able to download handouts and related materials you can use to train your staff and other managers in your organization.*
* Only available to customers with an online subscription.
About Your Online Subscription
Your annual subscription includes electronic updates, news, analysis, training tools and forms at no additional charge for the 12-month subscription period. If you have any questions about your subscription, please contact Client Services at 800-677-3789 or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
About Your Online/Print Subscription
Your annual subscription includes print and electronic updates, news, analysis, training tools, forms and more at no additional charge for the 12-month subscription period. If you have any questions about your subscription, please contact Client Services at 800-677-3789 or by e-mailing email@example.com
About Your Print Subscription
Your annual subscription to Federal Grants Management Handbook includes published updates at no additional charge for the 12 month subscription period. If you have any questions about your subscription, please contact Client Services at 800-677-3789 or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial Advisory Board for Federal Grants Management Handbook
Chief Financial Officer and
Head of Human Capital
E.L. Haynes Public Charter School
North Delta Regional Planning and Development District
Interim Executive Director
American Association of Grants Professionals
Kansas City, Kan.
M. Wayne Finley, MBA, CGMS
Hillsborough County Government
Director of Programs
Virginia Foundation for Healthy Youth
Strategic Grants Planning and Development
Seminole Community College
Linda C. Janey, J.D.
Maryland Department of Planning
Maryland State Clearinghouse
Glenda O'Neal LLC
Solloway & Associates
Silver Spring, Md.
Joe Trachtenberg, Ph.D.
Professor of Political Science
College of Arts & Sciences
Clayton State University
12/17/13 | 2:00 PM ET
01/22/14 | 1:00 PM ET