Thompson's HR Compliance Expert | Leave & Disability Coordination
What is an eBook?
An electronic book (also e-book, ebook, digital book) is a digital publication that you can download and view on your computer, laptop, or mobile device. Now you can easily reference your content from the experts at Thompson anytime, anywhere.
|On Your PC or Laptop||On Your Apple Products||On Other Mobile Devices|
|View your Thompson eBooks on your computer with Adobe® Digital Editions., a free, lightweight platform that takes less than a minute to download and install over a broadband connection. Simply install it to your computer prior to downloading your Thompson eBook.||View your Thompson eBooks on your Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch with the Bluefire Reader (available in the Apple App Store). Simply authorize your app with your Adobe ID and transfer your Thompson eBooks to your device using the iTunes file sharing feature.||Thompson offers the .ePUB format, which is readable on all devices that support the Adobe's .ACSM file. You can view Thompson eBooks on your Sony Reader, Nook, Blackberry, Android, and others. For a full list of mobile devices, see Support Devices.|
STANDING ORDER PROGRAM
on this order with enrollment in
our Standing Order Program!
You're invited to enroll in Thompson's Standing Order program which entitles you to a 20% discount on this purchase and the purchase of all future editions of this publication.
As a member of the Standing Order Program you will automatically receive future editions of this publication for a 30-day risk free review every time we update it so that you are always kept current. If you decide to keep the new edition, you'll pay the then current price. If not, you can return the product within 30 days of receipt absolutely risk free. Thompson will even pay return shipping if you call 1-800-677-3789. It's that simple, and you'll always be kept up to date.
Quantity Pricing Information.
To receive a special rate for 10 or more copies,
please call 1-800-424-2959 ext 8316.
Thompson’s HR Compliance Expert | Leave & Disability Coordination is the most comprehensive and easy-to-use resource of its kind. Major changes to the ADA and FMLA — including the expansion of recently enacted qualifying exigency and military caregiver leave provisions — greatly affect your leave and disability policies. These changes can cause more than just administrative headaches — they can lead to serious staff dissention and expensive litigation.
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Act (USERRA)
- Workers’ compensation
- And other laws!
Thompson’s HR Compliance Expert | Leave & Disability Coordination is the new and exciting online research library created designed to help you achieve and maintain effective compliance. This tool makes it safer and easier to handle the laws affecting your employees with disabilities or those forced to take leave. This digital library offers a one-stop way to navigate the confusion and overlap among myriad interrelated laws, including...
With Thompson’s HR Compliance Expert | Leave & Disability Coordination, you can:
- Stay ahead of the game with instant updates as soon as important changes happen – you won’t have to wait for a quarterly update. We’ll get late-breaking news and developing issues to you as soon as they happen!*
- Easily navigate the complex web of compliance issues related to the ADA, the FMLA and state workers’ compensation laws — an area frequently referred to as the "Bermuda Triangle" of employment law — with regulations, guidance, policies and handy checklists available right at your fingertips. You’ll get all of these materials online to use easily and customize to meet your specific needs.*
- Find the answers to your thorniest questions quickly with our powerful search engines.*
- Resolve unique situations and respond to complex situations with easy access to our in-house subject matter experts.
- And more!
* Only available to customers with an online subscription.
With Thompson’s HR Compliance Expert | Leave & Disability Coordination, you’ll receive:
- Instant Updates – Content is updated to reflect late-breaking news and developing issues right away— not just quarterly!*
- Spotlight on HR Intelligence — A bi-monthly newsfeed, these online articles bring insight from HR professionals straight to you. You’ll get authoritative information on a variety of hot HR, pension and benefits issues. Their expert perspectives highlight the latest compliance issues and offer best practices to help you avoid penalties and costly fines.*
- Daily News — Thompson’s HR Compliance Expert Daily provides you with breaking developments on HR law, retirement plan administration and benefits regulation delivered right to your desktop via email alert. Of course, if you choose to receive alerts less frequently, you can choose to receive your news on a weekly basis.*
- Access to Casemaker® — a continually updated collection of legal resources including federal and state statutes and regulations is available.*
- Education & Training — specially selected webinars are part of HR Compliance Expert | Leave & Disability Coordination. Navigating the Top FMLA Concerns for Employers is just one example that gives you access to handouts and related materials for training staff and managers in your organization.*
* Only available to customers with an online subscription.
About Your Online Subscription
Your annual subscription includes electronic updates, news, analysis, training tools and forms at no additional charge for the 12-month subscription period. If you have any questions about your subscription, please contact Client Services at 800-677-3789 or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
About Your Online/Print Subscription
Your annual subscription includes print and electronic updates, news, analysis, training tools, forms and more at no additional charge for the 12-month subscription period. If you have any questions about your subscription, please contact Client Services at 800-677-3789 or by e-mailing email@example.com
About Your Print Subscription
Your annual subscription to The Leave and Disability Coordination Handbook includes published updates at no additional charge for the 12 month subscription period. If you have any questions about your subscription, please contact Client Services at 800-677-3789 or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Thompson Information Services is the leader in regulatory compliance and guidance since 1972. Thousands of professionals in business, government, law, and academia have relied on Thompson for the most authoritative, timely, and practical guidance available. We offer insight you can trust.
06/26/13 | 1:00 PM ET
06/27/13 | 1:00 PM ET
07/10/13 | 1:00 PM ET