Monitoring Federal Subrecipients: An Introduction
What is an eBook?
An electronic book (also e-book, ebook, digital book) is a digital publication that you can download and view on your computer, laptop, or mobile device. Now you can easily reference your content from the experts at Thompson anytime, anywhere.
|On Your PC or Laptop||On Your Apple Products||On Other Mobile Devices|
|View your Thompson eBooks on your computer with Adobe® Digital Editions., a free, lightweight platform that takes less than a minute to download and install over a broadband connection. Simply install it to your computer prior to downloading your Thompson eBook.||View your Thompson eBooks on your Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch with the Bluefire Reader (available in the Apple App Store). Simply authorize your app with your Adobe ID and transfer your Thompson eBooks to your device using the iTunes file sharing feature.||Thompson offers the .ePUB format, which is readable on all devices that support the Adobe™ .ACSM file. You can view Thompson eBooks on your Sony Reader, Nook, Blackberry, Android, and others. For a full list of mobile devices, see Support Devices.|
Every year federal agencies award billions of dollars to state, local and tribal governments, colleges and universities, and other organizations to administer a myriad of federal assistance programs. To ensure that these funds are spent correctly, grant recipients are required to adhere to program rules and government-wide policies for administering federal grant dollars.
In many cases, grant recipients do not administer these programs themselves but rather subaward or "pass-through" some or all of their federal funds to subrecipients that often run the programs.
- The Brand New, downloadable report, Monitoring Federal Subrecipients: An Introduction includes:
- Summary of the relevant regulations
- Descriptions of the roles and responsibilities associated with federal grants and subawards
- Checklists of responsibilities
- Tips for developing effective subrecipient monitoring procedures
- A clear explanation of the differences between subrecipients and vendors
- An explanation of the key components of any subaward agreement
- An introduction into the special rules that apply to ARRA grants
- Downloadable file
Thompson Information Services is the leader in regulatory compliance and guidance since 1972. Thousands of professionals in business, government, law, and academia have relied on Thompson for the most authoritative, timely, and practical guidance available. We offer insight you can trust.
05/29/13 | 1:00 PM ET
06/13/13 | 2:00 PM ET