Federal Grantseeking Sampler: Tips and Best Practices for Applicants
What is an eBook?
An electronic book (also e-book, ebook, digital book) is a digital publication that you can download and view on your computer, laptop, or mobile device. Now you can easily reference your content from the experts at Thompson anytime, anywhere.
|On Your PC or Laptop||On Your Apple Products||On Other Mobile Devices|
|View your Thompson eBooks on your computer with Adobe® Digital Editions., a free, lightweight platform that takes less than a minute to download and install over a broadband connection. Simply install it to your computer prior to downloading your Thompson eBook.||View your Thompson eBooks on your Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch with the Bluefire Reader (available in the Apple App Store). Simply authorize your app with your Adobe ID and transfer your Thompson eBooks to your device using the iTunes file sharing feature.||Thompson offers the .ePUB format, which is readable on all devices that support the Adobe™ .ACSM file. You can view Thompson eBooks on your Sony Reader, Nook, Blackberry, Android, and others. For a full list of mobile devices, see Support Devices.|
What lessons can you learn to improve your applications for federal funding? The Grantseeking Sampler provides a compilation of tips and best practices from the Local/State Funding Report weekly subscription newsletter.
- Best practices recommendations on preparing for grantseeking to make it easier, smarter and more successful
- Valuable dos and don’ts to move your application to the top of the pile
- Tips to help you cover the basics, then apply the polish!
- Insight about how review panels are organized – and what they’re looking for
The Grantseeking Sampler is a “greatest hits” collection of seven recent articles from Thompson’s weekly Local/State Funding Report. The Grantseeking Sampler provides grantseekers with practical and valuable tips to help them successfully apply for funding.
The Grantseeking Sampler includes the following articles:
- The Basics of Building a Project Notebook
- Researching the Past to Improve Your Future
- The Basics: Letters of Intent
- Constructing the Perfect Budget Proposal
- Tips to Make Your Proposal Competitive
- Steer Clear of Proposal Writing “Don’ts”
- A Look Inside a Proposal Review Panel
- Downloadable file
Thompson Information Services is the leader in regulatory compliance and guidance since 1972. Thousands of professionals in business, government, law, and academia have relied on Thompson for the most authoritative, timely, and practical guidance available. We offer insight you can trust.
01/22/14 | 1:00 PM ET