Guide to FDA's 510(k) Clearance Process, 2nd Edition
What is an eBook?
An electronic book (also e-book, ebook, digital book) is a digital publication that you can download and view on your computer, laptop, or mobile device. Now you can easily reference your content from the experts at Thompson anytime, anywhere.
|On Your PC or Laptop||On Your Apple Products||On Other Mobile Devices|
|View your Thompson eBooks on your computer with Adobe® Digital Editions., a free, lightweight platform that takes less than a minute to download and install over a broadband connection. Simply install it to your computer prior to downloading your Thompson eBook.||View your Thompson eBooks on your Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch with the Bluefire Reader (available in the Apple App Store). Simply authorize your app with your Adobe ID and transfer your Thompson eBooks to your device using the iTunes file sharing feature.||Thompson offers the .ePUB format, which is readable on all devices that support the Adobe's .ACSM file. You can view Thompson eBooks on your Sony Reader, Nook, Blackberry, Android, and others. For a full list of mobile devices, see Support Devices.|
STANDING ORDER PROGRAM
on this order with enrollment in
our Standing Order Program!
You're invited to enroll in Thompson's Standing Order program which entitles you to a 20% discount on this purchase and the purchase of all future editions of this publication.
As a member of the Standing Order Program you will automatically receive future editions of this publication for a 30-day risk free review every time we update it so that you are always kept current. If you decide to keep the new edition, you'll pay the then current price. If not, you can return the product within 30 days of receipt absolutely risk free. Thompson will even pay return shipping if you call 1-800-677-3789. It's that simple, and you'll always be kept up to date.
Quantity Pricing Information.
To receive a special rate for 10 or more copies,
please call 1-800-424-2959 ext 8316.
The FDA has made significant revisions to its 510(k) clearance process. Are you up-to-date on the major changes?
The newly revised Guide to FDA’s 510(k) Clearance Process, 2nd Edition, provides small and mid-sized medical device manufacturers with the background, the current conditions, and the recent changes to FDA’s 510(k) clearance process.It will keep you updated and informed of the revised clearance requirements. The Guide is a complete one-stop resource, with tips and advice to getting your device through the clearance process.
- The Guide to FDA’s 510(k) Clearance Process, 2nd Edition:
- Gives you step-by-step assistance in getting your new device through the premarket clearing process.
- Outlines the FDA decision-making criteria — intended use, risk assessment and more.
- Brings a comprehensive understanding of what the FDA is looking for now — and where they are heading in the near future.
- Covers the entire classification process; who has to file; how to file and what classifies as "Special" and significant modification.
- Is a clear and concise tool that breaks through the red tape, and offers the day to day practical information you need to navigate the clearance process.
- Will keep you current on the process changes as they come through from the FDA.
- FDA review times, user fees, the use of outside experts during reviews, the assurance case pilot program, new postmarket requirements for adverse event reporting, third-party reviews, the submission of multiple predicates, the use of standard operating procedures for guidance development and how to report a transfer of ownership.
The updated edition has new information including:
In addition, the book has been reorganized so that the information is presented in order from device concept to market approval, which is the way device manufacturers view and use the process.
The Guide to FDA’s 510(k) Clearance Process, 2nd Edition, is a one-stop resource and compliance guide. This comprehensive book explains the ins and outs of the 510(k) clearance process for medical devices, including the program changes proposed or implemented by the FDA.
We breakdown what every small and mid-size device manufacturer needs to have at their fingertips to successfully navigate the revised 510(k) process.
The Guide gives you a complete understanding of the background behind the scenes so you'll know the why's — allowing you to be better prepared, have the documentation you need, and what to do if you don't.
The Guide allows you to sign up for automatic updates so you'll always remain up to date with the regulation changes, and what they mean to you.
- One-volume reference tool
Thompson Information Services is the leader in regulatory compliance and guidance since 1972. Thousands of professionals in business, government, law, and academia have relied on Thompson for the most authoritative, timely, and practical guidance available. We offer insight you can trust.
06/06/13 | 2:00 PM ET