How to Find the Best Auditor for Your Circular A-133 Single Audit
What is an eBook?
An electronic book (also e-book, ebook, digital book) is a digital publication that you can download and view on your computer, laptop, or mobile device. Now you can easily reference your content from the experts at Thompson anytime, anywhere.
|On Your PC or Laptop||On Your Apple Products||On Other Mobile Devices|
|View your Thompson eBooks on your computer with Adobe® Digital Editions., a free, lightweight platform that takes less than a minute to download and install over a broadband connection. Simply install it to your computer prior to downloading your Thompson eBook.||View your Thompson eBooks on your Mac, iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch with the Bluefire Reader (available in the Apple App Store). Simply authorize your app with your Adobe ID and transfer your Thompson eBooks to your device using the iTunes file sharing feature.||Thompson offers the .ePUB format, which is readable on all devices that support the Adobe™ .ACSM file. You can view Thompson eBooks on your Sony Reader, Nook, Blackberry, Android, and others. For a full list of mobile devices, see Support Devices.|
How to Find the Best Auditor for Your Circular A-133 Single Audit advises auditees on selecting an auditor to perform a single audit as required by the Office of Management and Budget's Circular A-133.
- Tips on how to select a qualified auditor for an independent, professionally performed audit that conforms to Government Auditing Standards and OMB Circular A-133 requirements
- A discussion of how various federal and state laws and regulations affect the audit procurement process
- A straightforward review of the standards and available methods for obtaining audit services
- List of audit procurement resources
- Auditee responsibilities for hiring an auditor and arranging for a single audit of its federal programs
- Steps for identifying and hiring a qualified auditor
- Procurement standards
- Authorized procurement methods
- Guidelines for competitive negotiation
- Downloadable file
Thompson Information Services is the leader in regulatory compliance and guidance since 1972. Thousands of professionals in business, government, law, and academia have relied on Thompson for the most authoritative, timely, and practical guidance available. We offer insight you can trust.
12/17/13 | 2:00 PM ET
01/22/14 | 1:00 PM ET